Sunday, April 18, 2010

DIORSKIN AIR FLASH Spray Foundation by Dior



I've recently purchased this foundation. Well recently, dates from 3 months ago. So let me correct myself by saying the last foundation I purchased was the Dior Airflash spray foundation. The color closest to my skin is no.300. That would be closest to my skin color during winter. In summer I get a tan, so I have to use a bronzer after applying this foundation.


What made me buy this foundation? UHHmm... Its rather peculiar method of application; A spray!!! Yeps.. a pressurized spray, where you can apply the foundation either directly by spraying the product on your skin or by spraying on a foundation brush then blending on your skin or spraying on your hand prior application.




At first I was 'woah-ed' by the whole new concept of it. Even though I was not totally satisfied by the colour range and finish, I finally purchased it. I'm still using it today. But definitely would want to try another foundation. I've heard that Estée Lauder has a greater range of foundation and range of colors to match every skin tone. I might try their liquid foundation 'Individualist'? or something; in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment